This is the perfect snack to give yourself an energy boost before or after your workout! I am a peanut butter lover so this sweet treat helps me with my cravings!
- Rolled Oats – 1 cup
- Pitted Medjool dates – 8
- Vanilla protein powder – 1/2 cup
- Peanut Butter – 1/2 cup
- Unsweetened almond milk – 1/4 cup
- Mini dark chocolate chips – 2 TBS
- First, add the dates to a food processor. Pulse until they form a thick paste. Next, add the oats and pulse only a few times until combined.
- Put date and oat mixture into a medium size bowl. Add protein powder and peanut butter- stir!
- Add almond milk – stir- add chocolate chips
- Form mixture into bite sized balls with your hands. PB Balls should be about 1 TBS in size!
- Store in covered container in fridge!
Serving size: 1 ball Calories: 96
Fat: 4 g
Carbs: 12 g
Sugar: 7 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 3 g